NC Code Creation
Detailed information about the commands and possibilities for postprocessing.The postprocessor is used for creating CNC-files, estimate cutting times, making reports and simulations.
- Create CNC-file : When the file has been created it is shown in the process window.
- Cost estimate : Calculate a cutting time, the cost for the cutting and the cost for the material
- Job report : File name, material te be cut, Machine spec, Working hours, Cutting speed, Cutting nozzle size and other information for cutting work.
- Simulation : Visualizes the motions as they will come out in the machine. The simulation will show a simple layout of the machine with cutting heads, drilling and marking units.
- View code : This command opens the output file by using Notepad.
- Order : When cutting many parts, use pre-defined methods to set up the cut order(Manual, Closest, Zig zag, Left to right, Right to left, As placed, Spread).