When cut several parts, to use as less material as possible by placing the parts in a clever way on the material.
- Quick Nesting : Nesting in a manual way. It’s a combination of many CAD command like move, copy rotate joined together in a perfect user interface.
- Single Nesting : Single nest is a special algorithm for nesting several single parts at the same time.
- Rectagnle Nesting : A special algorithm developed for nesting of rectangular parts (it don’t have to be rectangles). Select many different size of parts at the same time. The command will mix and rotate the parts that together fit best on the nesting area.
- Circle Nesting : A special algorithm developed for nesting of circular parts. (It don’t’ have to be circles). Select many different parts at the same time. The command will mix parts that together to use as less area as possible.
- Auto Nesting : The most flexible nesting tool. Nest many parts and automatically place parts in hole of larger parts and so on. It also make an optimal layout for multiple cutting heads.
- Glide Nesting : Similar with Quick nesting but automatically avoide the collision to more easy and quick manual nesting.