There are commands to create and revise the cutting path.
- all closed geometries that should be cut all the way around.
- Single path : To control the exact start position, one click with the mouse for each geometry to cut.
- Multiple path : The most automatic way to add all toolpath to all selected part automatically. The command knows what is inside and outside of the parts. It adds the lead-ins on places where there is no collision to other parts.
- Analyze the lead-position and automatically adjust the parameters of the lead.
- Ex) Un-cut : Automatically add a small tab on small parts that else can fall down in the tank.
3) Primary cutting path
- Marking : A mark in the material rather than cutting through
- Drilling : Make a drilling hole at an optional position.
- Bridges : Create a disconnected toolpath and connects parts with a bridge.
- Common cutlines : Used for separating parts with only one cut. Much faster than traditional cutting.