TOPS Co.,Ltd (www.TopsWaterjet.com, hereinafter referred to as' TOPS') shall protect the personal information of users and rights and interests of users in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, We have the following processing policies for you to do.
TOPS will notify the website through the website announcement (or individual announcement) when revising the personal information processing policy.
This policy will be effective from September 1, 2018.
Purpose of Personal Information
TOPS handles personal information for the following purposes: The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
- AProviding goods or services
We process personal information for the purpose of providing services, providing content, and providing personalized services.
Personal Information File Status
- Personal information FilenameTOPS
- Personal informationemail, mobile phone number, name, company name
- How to collectHomepage
- Possible basis Records on personal information collection, use, etc.
- Retention period3 years
- Related LawsRecords on the collection, processing and use of credit information : 3 years
Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
- 1'TOPS' is the period of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, or the period of use or personal information collected from the information subject, , Holds.
- 2Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
<Goods or service provision>
Personal information related to <Goods or service> will be held and used for the above purposes from the date of consent for collection and use until <3 years>.
- Possession basisProviding services, contents, etc.
- Related laws and regulationsRecords on the collection, processing and use of credit information : 3 years
- Reason for exception
Rights and duties of information providers and legal representatives and how they are exercised The user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
- 1The information subject can exercise the rights such as viewing, correcting, deleting, and stopping the processing of personal information at any time with TOPS Co.,
- 2The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) may be made through the use of e-mail, facsimile, etc. in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act for TOPS Co., Ltd.) will take action without delay.
- 3The exercise of the rights under Paragraph (1) may be done through the legal representative of the information entity or the agent who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- 4The right of the information subject may be restricted according to Article 35, Clause 5, Article 37, Clause 2 of Personal Information Protection Act.
- 5The request for correction and deletion of personal information can not be requested to be deleted if the other personal information is stated in the other statute.
- 6TOPS Co., Ltd. requests to read, correct or delete according to the right of information subject.
Creating an item of personal information to process
TOPS ('www.TopsWaterjet.com', 'TOPS') processes the following personal information items.
<Product or service provision>
- Required fieldsemail, mobile phone number, name
- ChoicesCompany telephone number, company name
Destruction of personal information
TOPS will, in principle, destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the period of holding the personal information, if the personal information such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, We will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
- Information in the form of electronic files is a technical method that can not reproduce records.
- Personal information printed on paper is crushed by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
Matters concerning the installation, operation and denial of automatic collection of personal information
TOPS Co., Ltd. does not use 'cookies' which store the information of the information subject and use it from time to time.
Wrote Personal Information Protection Officer
① TOPS (www.TopsWaterjet.com 'TOPS') is responsible for the handling of personal information, and for handling complaints and remedies of information related to personal information processing. We appoint the person in charge of personal information protection as follows.
Personal information protection officer
- NameLee Min Kyu
- PositionHead of Department
- Contact+82-55-333-7095, firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-55-343-7095
It leads to personal information protection department.
Personal information protection department
- Contact personShin Eun-young
- Contact+82-55-340-0089, email@example.com, +82-55-343-7095
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. related to the use of the service (or business) of TOPS ('TopsWaterjet.com' You can contact the person in charge and the responsible department. (Www.TopsWaterjet.com 'TOPS') will respond to and respond to inquiries from the information subject without delay.
Change of personal information processing policy
This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information
<TOPS 'Co., Ltd. (' TOPS ')>, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provides technical, administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety as follows.
Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
Employees who deal with personal information are designated and limited to the person in charge, and measures are taken to minimize personal information.
Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access rights to the database system that processes personal information. We also control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.